Offers Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions:
The following terms and conditions are applicable to all Audrey’s offers and promotions:
- The promotion and prizes are not transferable or redeemable for a cash equivalent.
- The promotion and prizes cannot be used in conjunction with another offer, prize or promotion.
- Promotion may be withdrawn or amended at any time on reasonable notice.
- We reserve the right to refuse service or entry where you appear intoxicated.
Friends of Audrey’s
Specific Terms & Conditions
- 20% OFF your total food & drink bill all day between Tuesday-Friday
- To redeem, please present your discount card to receive your discount. You must show you are signed up for the Audrey’s newsletter to claim your discount. If you are not, you can sign up by going to: https://audreyslondon.co.uk/friendsofaudreys/ and filling it out at the bottom of the page. Once you are signed up you will receive a welcome email which can be shown to your server to claim a discount.
- Promotion is valid on tables for up to 8 people
- Service charge is pre-discount
- You may be refused a discount without your discount card.
- The Friends of Audrey’s discount card is personal to you and may not be shared with others. However, if you know someone who would like to apply for their own card, they can email email@example.com to get a card.
- This card cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions, discounts, prizes or at private events.
- This offer is only available to those over the age of 18; ID may be required even if you have been given a Discount Card.
- This promotion is available for a limited time only.
- The management withholds the right to revoke or amend the promotion at any time.
- The promotion is not transferable or redeemable for a cash equivalent.
- We encourage responsible drinking and reserve the right to refuse service or entry where you are intoxicated. For more information, please visit www.drinkaware.co.uk.
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Site is owned, controlled or licensed by or to Audrey’s, and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
No part of the Site and no Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including “mirroring”) to any other computer, server, Web site or another medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without our express prior written consent.